Looking to level up your beauty routine? Keep reading we’ve curated game-changing products that you’ll never want to take off your shelves from innovative hair tools to hardworking night creams. Here’s our list:
- KurlsPlus Paddle Comb: This is the tool your hair has been waiting for. The patented design of this comb was made to reduce breakage and tangles for curly, coily and kinky hair but it’s suitable for all hair. The rounded teeth will massage your scalp and glide through snags and tangles effortlessly. Plus the pointed tip helps you part and style your. That’s a win in our book.
- Edge Styler: Whether you want baby hairs to rival FKA Twigs, finger waves or just slicked back edges, the BabyTress Edge Styler has you covered. It’s ergonomically designed to lay edges, flyaways and baby hair, but it also brushes your brows or beard and gives a mean 360 wave.
- Acne Clear Cleanser: If you’ve got acne-prone skin, this cleanser might just be your Holy Grail. Powered by Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and Vitamin C, it washes away dirt, impurities and acne causing bacteria, giving you visibly clearer skin and improving your complexion with continued use. It’s no wonder it won The Beauty Shortlist Awards for Best Cleanser for Breakout-Prone Skin.
- Kojic Acid Radiance Bar: Acne Scars, sun damage, melasma, say goodbye to all types of hyperpigmentation with bea Skin Care’s Kojic Acid Radiance Bar. The non-drying bar is made with 100% natural brightening and hydrating ingredients to improve hyperpigmentation and exfoliate rough areas of skin.
- Vitamin B Miracle Serum: Miracle is right, VIL’s transformative serum unlocks the power of Vitamin B to perform skin magic. It solves for almost every skincare challenge from clogged pores to uneven skin tone and dry skin.
- Anti-itch Hair Mist & Scalp Mist: A 5/5 product, we’ll just let you read the review. “I used to have a really irritable scaly that was always itchy, but I started using this religiously with my hair in cornrows over the summer. Itchy scalp gone. Plus the no buildup on the scalp is an added bonus. Highly recommend”
- Vitamin A Night Shift Repair Cream: With 2 % Vitamin A Retinol, 5% Glycolic Acid, 5% Lactic Acid VIL Skin Care’s Night Shift Repair Cream works hard while you sleep to restore your skin’s health, stimulate collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Talk about beauty sleep!
- Black Girl Sunscreen (Make It Matte) SPF 45: We all know and love the OG Black Girl Sunscreen, but if you’ve got oily skin, you’ll be obsessed with the new kid on the block. Make It Matte is a clear gel that goes on completely clear, and shine-free whilst giving you the sun protection of SPF 45.
- Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Bio Cellulose Mask: Long nights catching up with you? This Bio-cellulose Mask from Timeless Truth plumps up your skin and boosts hydration levels with the renewing properties of deep-sea algae extracts and super antioxidants. It’s our go to after a particularly stressful week.
- Curl Cloud Hydrating Hair Mask : The name says it all. The cult favorite deep conditioning mask from Girl+Hair will leave your curls feeling soft as a cloud. If you’re looking for maximum hair hydration, this is your answer.
Activated Charcoal Shampoo: Sometimes your hair needs a good clean wash. For a deep clean, we always reach for the Activated Charcoal Shampoo. The key ingredient clarifies scalp and hair to remove product build up, oil and any dust or debris. The result is clean, detoxified scalp and voluminous, shiny tresses.